The mint family is proud to present one of its most powerful members- the thyme. Thyme comes from the Mediterranean areas and is also known as thymus vulgari.
This herb is so mighty that it can kill off any harmful bacteria, inflammatory triggers and irritations. It is mostly used on the skin, bathing products and cooking.
However, you have to keep in mind that certain chemo types like thymus vulgaris ct. thymol, thymus vulgaris ct. thujanol, and thymus vulgaris c.t carvacrol, are only labeled as aromatherapy herbs .
Thyme oil needs to always be used with precaution and in moderation.
The Most Powerful Herb that Fights Off Strep, Herpes, Candida and Flu Virus
Due to thyme’s ability to offer plenty of bactericidal, antiviral, antibiotic, fungicidal, antispasmodic, diuretic, antiseptic, and expectorant qualities, the cold and flu season will seem like a joke.
Furthermore, this herb can stimulate the production of white blood cells and strengthens the immunity in the meantime. Thyme is an excellent cleanser and helps you get rid of any toxins and chemicals trapped inside the body.
It is very aromatic; hence the name- thyme comes from the Greek word ‘thymos’ – ‘to perfume’.
Thyme Health Benefits
Thyme offers countless health benefits that can keep you fit at all times. It can easily deal with respiratory infections, colds, flues, asthma, sore throats, coughs, whooping coughs, catarrh, bronchitis, and laryngitis.
The best way to use thyme is through inhalation- this helps mostly with all throat, nose, and chest issues. In case you are suffering from gingivitis, thrushes, and other mouth or gum infections, use thyme in gargle/mouthwash or toothpaste.
According to numerous experts, even 1% solution can get the job done. One study confirmed that thyme oil, alongside other essential oils, can act as an expectorant and help you deal with dry coughs by encouraging mucus.
Thyme can also be beneficial on the mind. It can provide healthy properties that deal with depression, chronic fatigue, and insomnia. Furthermore, it can improve the circulation, increase blood pressure and ameliorate the memory and logical capacity.
The thyme essential oil has been used for disinfecting hands before surgery as well.
One French study acknowledged that thyme can kill off 90% of microbes in just 3 hours. In fact it can clear up space that has been affected by staphylococcus, proteus, cryptococcal, and streptococcus.
Other Thyme Uses
- Deals with urinary tract and bladder infections, and serves as a diuretic
- Treats vaginitis and candida
- Cures nail fungus
- Useful as a hand sanitizer
- Reduces rheumatic pain, sports injuries, muscle aches and pains, sciatica, sprains, gout, and arthritis.
- Soothes insect bites and skin irritation
- Helps in treating athlete’s foot
- Gets rid of acne or warts
- Used as a hair tonic
- Stabilizes irregular periods
- Eradicates parasites
- Helps skin injuries to heal faster
- Elevates the omega-3 fatty acid DHA content in the kidneys, brain, and heart cell membranes
You can prepare yourselves a massage lotion from cedarwood, lavender and rosemary, along with jojoba and grapeseed carrier oils. This combined can help you treat alopecia areata, so make sure to massage onto scalp every day for few months.
If you are dealing with irritations, mix grapefruit, bergamot, lavender, pine, lemon, and rosemary.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.